Sunday, October 26, 2014

Too long...

It has been way too long since I've posted on my blog.  Shame on me :(
I promise to keep this more up to date.  I have so many things going on in my life that I want to share with everyone.  I can't imagine that some of the things I've experienced, someone else hasn't gone through the same thing too.  I'd love to find someone to commiserate with!  lol

For today, I'd like to share a tip with everyone.

Do not wash clothes without checking the pockets.  Sometimes there is gum in there. Sometimes you don't see that gum until you dry those clothes.  You end up with a dryer full of gum.  I spent less than half an hour scraping and scrubbing gum out of my dryer.  I wanted to share with all of you though what made it way easier to do.  I used Windex with vinegar and a magic eraser. Best ideas ever!

That's it for today.  I'm exhausted, but will try to post again very soon...


-Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment