Thursday, April 7, 2016

Extraordinary Hair Loreal Review

I was given an opportunity from Influenster to try out some Loreal Extraordinary Hair Oil Hair care products.  They sent me the stuff and in exchange I'm going to tell you about my experience with them.

Let me preface my review with some facts about my hair.  I have naturally curly hair that is about halfway down my back.  It is coarse and it is dry.  It is almost always frizzy.

That being said, when I saw exactly what the Loreal Extraordinary Oil Products claimed to do, I was super pumped to try them!  They contain oil and botanical extracts to help seal the cuticle of your hair.  It says that it transforms dry hair leaving it with a silky shine.  Hello, sign me up!

Sadly, I did not experience the greatness I was expecting from this product.  My hair was just as lifeless, dry and sad as before.  The extra oils in the shampoo and conditioner left my scalp so over moisturized that I was breaking out on my scalp.  It was not good.  I was also not fond of the scent.

These opinions are my own and I encourage you to try out the product for yourself to see if you can experience #extraordinaryhair!  You can also check out my first ever very cheesy youtube video review of the product here: https://youtu.be/wvmIj0LV50c



No comments:

Post a Comment